top of page

Group

Public·51 members
Camera Solar
Camera Solar

Download and Listen to Kolaboy ft Wonder J Collect - The Song that Will Change Your Life

Download Kolaboy ft Wonder J Collect: A Motivational Tune for the Street

If you are looking for a song that will inspire you to hustle hard and achieve your dreams, then you should download Kolaboy ft Wonder J Collect. This song is a collaboration between two talented Nigerian artists, Kolaboy and Wonder J, who have been making waves in the music industry with their unique style and sound. In this article, we will tell you more about who they are, what the song is about, and how to download it.

Who are Kolaboy and Wonder J?

Kolaboy and Wonder J are both rising stars in the Nigerian music scene, especially in the genres of rap and afrobeat. They have been praised for their lyrical skills, catchy hooks, and motivational messages. Here is a brief biography of each artist.

download kolaboy ft wonder j collect

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FWWS0IwoKSp&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw10wKVsOLVF_BbHiezmtAzN

Kolaboy biography

Kolaboy, whose real name is Nwodo Chinonso, was born on May 2nd, 1997 in Enugu State, Nigeria. He is an indigenous Igbo rapper who started his career by making freestyle videos on Instagram. He gained popularity after his viral song "You Didn't Caught Me", which was a parody of Olamide's "Motigbana". He later released another hit song "Onye", which featured Emmanuella of Mark Angel Comedy. He is currently signed to MAF Music, a record label owned by comedian Mark Angel. Some of his other songs include "Wire", "Senator", "Hello Mumsy", and "Debit Alert".

Wonder J biography

Wonder J, whose real name is Joseph Godwin Uchechukwu, was born on July 13th in Delta State, Nigeria. He is a singer and songwriter who blends afrobeat, highlife, and reggae in his music. He started his career as a dancer before venturing into music. He has worked with several notable artists such as Solidstar, Oritse Femi, Erigga, and Harrysong. He is also known as "the future of south south music" because of his talent and potential. Some of his songs include "Baba God", "Day Done Break", "Special Kind of Love", and "Alert".

What is the song Collect about?

The song Collect is a motivational tune for the street that encourages listeners to work hard and pray for God's blessings. It also addresses the challenges and struggles that people face in their daily lives.

The lyrics and message of Collect

The lyrics of Collect are simple but powerful. They express the desire and determination of the artists to make money and succeed in life. They also acknowledge the role of God in their journey and ask for his favor and protection. Some of the lines from the chorus are:

"I want to collect

I want to make money

Baba God show me love

Make you bless my family

I want to collect

I want to make money

Baba God show me love

Make you protect me from my enemies"

The message of Collect is that anyone can achieve their goals if they work hard and have faith in God. It also inspires listeners to overcome their fears and challenges and pursue their dreams.

The production and video of Collect

The song Collect was produced by Caution LXE, a talented music producer who has worked with artists like Timaya, Runtown, and Phyno. The song has a catchy beat and a groovy vibe that makes it suitable for dancing and partying. The song was released on April 9th, 2021 and has received positive reviews from fans and critics alike. The video of Collect was directed by Avalon Okpe, a renowned video director who has shot videos for artists like Tekno, Flavour, and Zoro. The video features the artists performing the song in different locations, such as a church, a street, and a club. The video also showcases some dancers and models who add more energy and glamour to the visuals. The vide